TZone

Well, this is the place where I project my crazy mind's ideas. Watch out, 'cause I might throw something really bothersome at you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

I am a creative woman who enjoys playing with her imagination. While to some this may not be much, I feel that I will project much of my imagination into this blog, so watch out! I may throw out things things that confuse you, and some that have to do with Becca-isms.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hey, 'Sup? Been awhile.

I know I've been late in posting, and I've been barked at because of it. "Post" they! "Post in yer dog-gone blog!" Okay, maybe not like that, but close enough. They just have more tears.

Soo, how's yer new year been comin' along? Mine's started out pretteh good, actually. I can't recall all that happened, but I can recall a few things. Like, Ellie taking me and Vicky to see "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" on IMAX. FREAKING HUGE SCREEN! 0.o My eyes were glued to it majorly, and I felt like I was in the movie when he was fightin' the (spoiler!)

Okay, enough about that. Last night, I went to a church dance after thing thing called Youth Conference that I didn't get to go to 'cause I was sick. But I went to the dance, so yay. And got dinner and dessert there. I also slow-danced with two guys! One I knew, (who towered over me! >.<) and one I didn't. The one I knew is my new Seminary classmate, Andy. He's on Gaia too. So, yay-yay!

My drawing's improved on the computer. I can actually do edits to vicky's sprite-bases on my own. It's very fun doing it, like Vicky's said several times. But, please! Don't ask me to do sprites with lots of stuff, or close you would\might wear while doing S&M!

I don't really have a story, so I guess that's all for today. I'll drop by again some other time with a post.

Until then, I salute you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, you can make me a basara Sprite with his guitar, an ice cream cone and maybe a hotdog? :) keep updating your site!

7:04 AM  
Blogger The Big T said...

....Hotdog!? I don't do Basara sprites much...

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home