TZone

Well, this is the place where I project my crazy mind's ideas. Watch out, 'cause I might throw something really bothersome at you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

I am a creative woman who enjoys playing with her imagination. While to some this may not be much, I feel that I will project much of my imagination into this blog, so watch out! I may throw out things things that confuse you, and some that have to do with Becca-isms.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Another day to Canaday.

Yep. Just as the name says, I'm going to Canada tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, 'cause I'm going to Anime Evolution, an Anime Convention in Canada. It sounds fun, and from what I've heard, it is. I have my money exchanged to Canadian money and I'm all ready to go...except for the fact that I haven't packed yet, but I'll get to that sometime today.

Well, you wanted a post, so I'm going to give you one, to make up for my being away so long. Soooo....hm...let me have a minute.

And now, for a brief intermission...
A young girl dressed in a checkered leotard jumps up and down on a large spoon to the tune of "Pop goes the Weasel!"
End of intermission.

Hm....nothing. Well, at least you got an intermission. Bye-bye! I'll be leaving at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow, so until I return, I salute you!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Big T said...

No one must like my intermission...

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home