TZone

Well, this is the place where I project my crazy mind's ideas. Watch out, 'cause I might throw something really bothersome at you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

I am a creative woman who enjoys playing with her imagination. While to some this may not be much, I feel that I will project much of my imagination into this blog, so watch out! I may throw out things things that confuse you, and some that have to do with Becca-isms.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Holy Dancing Spiderman, Batman!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comOkay, I'm just testing this whole 'blogging the picture' thing. I really don't see much difference so far. Anyway, this is a Dancing Spiderman thing I found and decided to put in my photobucket album. But, you know, I decided to blog it too, just as a test. Okay, I think that's all.



Until we meet again, I salute you! 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he truly is dancing! I wonder who had the priviledge of teaching him to dance... Batman? I think he is too in a dark mood to teach anyone...except for Robin. Maybe it was Mary's Ghost! yeah..I bet it was :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger The Big T said...

Well, she is a good dancer...Mary, I mean. But I think he taught himself.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home