TZone

Well, this is the place where I project my crazy mind's ideas. Watch out, 'cause I might throw something really bothersome at you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

I am a creative woman who enjoys playing with her imagination. While to some this may not be much, I feel that I will project much of my imagination into this blog, so watch out! I may throw out things things that confuse you, and some that have to do with Becca-isms.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Religious stuff. (And other things)

Okay, so this morning, I went to Seminary and learned about the two books of Nephi. And I watched a show, that had cheesy graphics, but it was good and made it's point. But it was odd. And had Super-Classroom-Zapper-goodness.

Also, I just saw a long talk by John Bytheway. Interesting name, eh?
Anyways, that's no that point. The point is, I was learning that I have to be moral, and I have to do blahblahblah, nothing I'm going to write about.

Anyways, Religious stuff aside, I assume you want a story of some kind. Or...Something else. I am currently watching "The Secret of NIMH." It is a pleasant show, but I know what what it is about. Something about an Amulet...I think...It's main character is a mouse. So purty mouse, too. ^--^

What!? Not good enough?! Well....phooey. Um...Hold on, I'll think of something...

Maybe you can talk to some characters while I'm thinking? Hold on...

Okay, scratch that. That's just silly and foolish. I'll think of something else...Another time, I will appease your hunger for words.

Until then, I salute you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Loved " The Secret of NIMH." ..I had a copy until recently...

8:14 AM  
Blogger The Big T said...

What happened to it?

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home